Friday, November 14, 2008

..anything I want

Like I’ve said, this isn’t always going to be the best on the web but it will be where I post how or what I feel and since it is my site I can offer up slurry of items no matter how ugly or grotesque. I can even post my own lyrics.

Gonna buy me a tractor,
Drive it every where I go,
I’ll take it on the highway
And drive it real slow.

I won’t order it with mirrors
(they just get in the way)
Turn signals are a waste of time
(I don’t use them anyway)

And when I’m on my tractor
I’ll head up the parade
I never think to chuckle
At the blood pressure being raised

I’m old & retired
Never need to be on time
So I ride around aimlessly
Where nothing needs to cross my mind

I sit at the end of my driveway
‘till traffic is near enough to hear a shout
Then I’ll put my tractor in gear
And slowly I pull out

And I’ve got no place to be
And no place to go
I just like drivin’ my tractor
And I drive it really slow.

No comments: