Monday, February 11, 2013

It's What Day?


So these are getting far and between from when I first started this thing.

I'm thinking that it is time to try and get back into a little writing for the soul (or maybe just identity).

There has been so much that has been happening in the world and locally that it all seems to have stayed the same. How can one keep up keeping-up with the whirl wind of life as we age at a category five rate? Man everything sure goes by in a blur when you’re driving 90 with the top down.

But right now I don't really have the ability to brake hard enough to look out the sides and take in the landscape and surroundings. Driving way to fast to take my eyes off the road at this point but with my exit coming quickly I better take my foot off the gas before I attempt to make the bend at the bottom of that ramp otherwise I risk rolling this damn thing.

Well, we'll just have to see what happens, won't we?
Later.
(In the mean time Fleetwood Mac's "Future Games" is still a great album to listen to.)

No comments: