Friday, March 21, 2008

War Child Turns Five...

I have a dead line looming in my paying job so today's blog goes out a bit ruff and unfinished.

The Iraq War, born from a union of Dick Cheney and George Bush, it's guarantee of life rather then an abrupt termination came when it was delivered to the U.N. by Colin Powel, baptized by the senate and congress, its birth lauded by the media with front page announcements and supported through welfare by the American people, has turned five this week.

I was thinking about it in the shower last night (which is where most of my ideas hit me) and I attempted to come up with a way to compare Iraq to the movie The Omen.
The war is clearly the evil child born out of wedlock with Satan as the father.
I figured Dick Cheney to play the character of Satan.
I’m not sure as to who would be the birth mother so I just threw Dubya into the role, being as he is far too stupid to be Satan.
Colin Powel is the delivery doctor aided by the American Press.
Congress and the senate would be the priest who switched the babies at birth and was later burned and disfigured when the hospital burned.

Please feel free to add your own thoughts for this recasting of The Omen.

No comments: