Monday, April 14, 2008

America

Some, so many have
Others few and far between
I, just memories.

Barry Crimmins has a very good blog today and I recommend reading it.
You can get there from the link at the bottom of this page.


On the Home front, the Porsche is out of storage and ready for it’s spring repairs.
This year the struts and shocks are getting replaced so it actually will be “spring repairs”.
I might also replace the radiator if a good system flush doesn’t help to bring the operating temperature down.

I’m a little stuck with being able to put ENORMO back up on this blog.
Not being completely web savvy I thought I would be able to just up-load the old recordings to the provider of this blogs site but I now know that was wrong. I need to look into it a bit further although I sense that a full web site might be required.
I’ll keep working on it though.

Till’later, keep your chins up and take a listen to “Phillip Bimstein: Larkin Gifford’s Harmonica”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice haiku.